About Dr. Parvez Fatteh, M.D.
- I specialize in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as well as Pain Medicine. I have been practicing in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1998.
- I completed my Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation residency training at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, VA. I went to medical school at the Medical College of Pennsylvania, which is now part of the Drexel University system. Prior to that, I received my Bachelor's degree from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA, where I graduated With Honors.
- I became sub-specialty certified in Pain Medicine in 2003.
- I was originally born in India. At the age of one my family and I moved to England, before moving to the United States at the age of five. I grew up in Georgia and Michigan, and currently reside on the East Bay with my wife and children.
- My practice philosophy is that of a people-based approach. All treatment is tailored to the individual needs and comfort levels of each patient. There is no such thing as patients asking too many questions, and patients are in fact encouraged to ask about anything that they may have seen or read in the media or on the internet. The more that patients know about their condition, the better that I can help them pursue the right treatment, and ultimately find the best possible result.